Day 1: Cancun-Ek Balam-Rio Lagartos.
Day 2: Rio Lagartos-Chichen Itza-Merida.
Day 3: Merida
Day 4: Merida-Valladolid
Day 5: Valladolid-Playa del Carmen/Cancun
Today we will go first to the ruins from Ek Balam. Here we find one of the biggest precolonial buildings on the Yucatan Peninsula. The Acropolis was restored at the end of he nineties when archaeologists discovered one of the most beautiful stucco walls in the whole of the Mayan region.
After the visit we go to Rio Lagartos were we will make a boats tour through the Rio Lagartos wetlands National Park. Here we will be able to see the flamingo colonies and a lot of other birds and animals.
We will spend the first night in Rio Lagartos
Today we will visit one of the new Seven World Wonders Chichen Itza. In the afternoon we drive towards Merida, the capital of the State of Yucatan, We will spend the night in Merida
During the morning we will visit the colonial center and the market of Merida.
The afternoon you will have free time or you can arrange with the guide an optional tour to Uxmal. We will spend a second night in Merida.
Today we leave Merida and we drive back towards the east coast. We will visit a cenote were you have time for a refreshing swim. We also will visit the small colonial city of Valladolid were we will stay the last night
Today we drive back to the Caribbean coast. We will make a visit to the ruins of Coba and Tulum before ending the tour.
– Transport throughout the five days
– Official Bilingual speaking guide (LGBT) during the five days
– 4 Hotel nights in Gay friendly hotels
– Water and sodas during the transport
– Refreshing towels
– Entrance fees Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Ek Balam, Ria lagartos, cenote, Coba y Tulum
– Breakfast on day 2-3- 4-5
– Guided visits at the Mayan sites and in the colonial cities
– Local taxes and VAT
– Tips guide(s) and driver
– Permits to use video camera/selfie stick/tablet on archeological sites(45 pesos/each)
– Other meals and drinks than mentioned in the program
– Private expenses
Swimming gear, easy walking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and cap. In the rainy season, an umbrella or a rain poncho could be handy. Be aware that we will spend the night in Chetumal.
[booking nummonths=1 startmonth=’2016-08′]
If you like this site please help and make click on any of these buttons!